AIM
Savai52

The Naruto Collab The Naruto Collab

WOOT!!!11

Finally, it's out in the portal. Thanks for the comments everybody, be sure to expect a second one coming out in the future! WHOOOOOOOOOT!!! Good job to all the other authors that took part in the collab.

Temariix responds:

Thanks for the review ;) lol

And thanks for being apart of the first collab! Your part was fantastic

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Awesome

I thought the flash was great and all the animators were great as well. I noticed that there wasnt any Naruto! Lol, oh well, if you guys need an artist for another collab, let me know, i'll do a naruto scene for you

Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times

awesome

one of the funniest flash movies i've seen. Seriously. Is there anyway i can download this to watch at anytime? That'd be great, thanks! Awesome stuff man!

Miggs responds:

Thank you.

If you check your temporary internet files you could probably salvage the swf's.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

so awesome

Lol, I love it dude, it's awesome

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

cool idea

i liked it, it was pretty cool idea using LOTR, i also found a glitch, after you use your three special options, just click the spot where it was and it'll work again! buuuuut anyways, cool idea, make some more

WTF teh messy WTF teh messy

it's good i guess

it would've been waaaay better if this game was faster, i mean, you moved like a rock. And when you use the nos to go faster, you use up your stamina and it's just messed up. But it was a good game i guess, didn't even bother going through level 2